Ability to move tabs between projects

• Hi Alex

Title says it all, but it would be great to be able to move tabs between projects. As my projects have developed I've been thinking about how to reorganise things to be more efficient but at the moment I think you have to delete and rebuild a tab from scratch if you want to move it? If you could just allocate a tab 'parent' project in tab settings that would be brill.

Using Freeter all the time now. Not sure where it's been all my life :-)

Matt

• I just noticed you can duplicate and paste a widget - would you be able to do this for a tab? That would work better than my original suggestion I think.

• @matt_0222 Great to hear! Thanks :)

You already can copy and paste the dashboard tabs :) Turn the Edit Layout mode, right-click on the tab and select Copy Tab. Then open the target project, right-click on the tabs pane and select the tab from the Paste Tab menu. Please let me know if that's what you was looking for.

• @alexk Can't ask more than that! That's all I was looking for. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.