Brilliant for dyslexics

• I just wanted to say that Freeter is brilliant for dyslexics - especially self employed ones :-) I've always struggled with context switching and working memory but Freeter solves a lot of this for me brilliantly. I can set all my contexts up in advance so I can have: my specific to-do list of who to email right alongside my emails; all my accounts and banking info all in one place; a pre-designed VAT processing dashboard; links to specific files I need without having to find them; and company website development pages all in one place. It makes me feel less dyslexic - so thank-you!

• @matt_0222 Thanks for sharing your story! It's really great to hear that Freeter helped you to hack your workflow! :)

• the freeter is really a very good finding! work has become much easier for me. all information is visually structured, everything is logical. But is there any similar program for zip code lookup? What do you think about this worldpostalcode.com? I often need to know the zip code of different states and addresses for work, and it would be great to have everything in one place!

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.