Sizing options

• A font sizing option would be very helpful for when a dash has multiple full size web pages. Perhaps the same keyboard shortcut as Chrome (Ctrl and +).

Also, is there a way to change the size of tabs? I need them to be smaller and they are even bigger in version 1.1 than they were in 1.0.

• @richardtsplett Thanks for posting the request! The webpage sizing is already on the roadmap (Webpage Widget > Zoom Option).

For the size of tabs, could you clarify which tabs do you mean? The ones that host general things at the top of the screen, or the tabs for navigating between dashboards? There weren't any changes in tabs look in 1.1.

Thank you!

• @alexk said in Sizing options:

@richardtsplett Thanks for posting the request! The webpage sizing is already on the roadmap (Webpage Widget > Zoom Option).

For the size of tabs, could you clarify which tabs do you mean? The ones that host general things at the top of the screen, or the tabs for navigating between dashboards? There weren't any changes in tabs look in 1.1.

Thank you!

The ones used for navigating between dshbards. For instance in 1.0, I was able to fit all of the tabs across one screen, and now side-scrolling is need to see them all.

• The tab size was actually being affected by a display option, which I set back to default. Not sure how it was changed, but everything is back to normal now.

The webpage sizing will be a welcome change. Please make that update available as soon as possible. Thanks!

• @richardtsplett Yup. I need that too :) I have several webpage widgets that need to be zoomed out. However there is an issue in a framework Freeter is built with. It resets zoom to 100% from time to time and makes the feature annoying rather than useful.
    It will be implemented as soon as possible.

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.