Toolkit and Links should match Projects instead of being global.

• I am still getting to know this world of Freeter. I am liking it a lot. But I can't understand why the toolkit and the links are set as global resources? Perhaps there could be a preference or an option setting somewhere to make a link local or global? I am using Freeter to focus on a project. It is a beautiful thing to put all my related links for that project in the Links menu. But, with two or more projects with different web sites - because they have a a different focus, the links menu starts to fill with too many sites that are not focused on my current project.

It is the same thing with the Toolkit. I do not use the same tools for every project. Some of my projects are in the realm of writing, some legal, some photography as a business, some music. Each project in each category relies on specific tools. I like the idea of having so many things so close. But focus is really the point of this suggestion.

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.