Error on Fedora 26

• Hello!
    I have Freeter as a paid verison and I have been using it on Ubuntu without any problems. But since switching to Fedora 26 I get an error message when I try to start Freeter via terminal.
    "./Freeter.AppImage
    installed: X-AppImage-Version=1.2.1 image: X-AppImage-Version=1.2.1
    /tmp/.mount_ASzJ1I/usr/bin/Freeter: error while loading shared libraries: libXss.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I have given the file right permissions, I have installed a package for a screensaver libXScrnSaver in which the libXss.so.1 is supposed to be. I have tried to run the AppImage from /home and /usr/share

But I cannot get it to run. Is there anyone out there who knows how to fix this issue?

• I have found a workaround so I wanted to tell everyone about it. Apparently there is something wrong with the repos for Fedora, Redhat and CentOS. But by installing the Atom app and updating it you will get the right version of Xss.so.1 on your system. And Atom is small and great btw.

Run
    sudo dnf copr enable mosquito/atom
    sudo dnf install atom

After that directly update Atom unsing
    rpm -Uvh --nodeps atom-1.12.7.x86_64.rpm

Starting Freeter with dubble clickling doesn't work but by running ./Freeter.AppImage in commandline does open Freeter and it seem to work without any crash or other issues.

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.