Crashes when setting a custom icon

• I have just experienced something again that I have come across before. Freeter Pro allows using custom icons, in this case, a custom icon for a project name under manage projects.

It is more annoying than a problem but I thought it would be fair to report it. I cannot say for sure what causes the crash but as I went though searching for just the right icon to go with the project, some would work fine, and then sometimes Freeter would suddenly quit (crashes).

It always restarts and when I again search for the same icon for the same project it seems to accept the image file just fine. It seems that Freeter has some memory glitch so that when I have it set to input for external image files at some point it just shuts down.

I have not done this systematically so I cannot say for sure if it was a file type I was selecting or some memory glitch as I have suggested. This was also happening when I customized some of file file launch buttons. It isn't every time it does this but it does happen enough to mention it.

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.