WTH!?!!!! ► Freeter project folders = empty, all 'text/hudComponents' in 1 freeterdata file ? Json stays local ? Icons are ignored..even if exists in same path. ..What the heck ?!

• I like Freeter, but there's some serious issues here.

• I installed and setup 12+ projects.
    • I set the Freeter Preference Dir, to a cloud folder, and all of my projects to a subdirectory of that main directory.
    • I setup icons and images in the projects.. these images were placed in the cloud folder /<FreeterCloudFolder>/images/ Directory BECAUSE I saw that Freeter was not doing this already... I thought it was lame of Freeter to be so lazy but I worked around it.. 'I figured it would be fixed at some point.

OK, so at this point in the details, Freeter is writing every project's data to 1 file; Freeter.freeterdata. That 1 file is going to the cluod because of the Freeter Preference directory setting. BUT...

1. EVERY SINGLE PROJECT FOLDER is empty!
    Isn't the point of the project folder setting to actually have project data within itself ? ..yet Freeter doesn't put images there, nor icons, nor data, nor anything....so why is this project setting even provided ?

1. When Freeter is setup on a second system or new OS install, the import seems to go fine but IT'S SO FAR FROM CORRECT THAT IS PISSES ME OFF!
      • text and todos are there.. but they came from the freeterdata file.. if all test and module data goes to 1 file.. then what is the point of the various settings that are currently facades ?
      • all images/icons are missing EVEN IF THE PATH FOR THE FILE IS CORRECT AND THE IMAGE EXISTS..FREETER BLEACHES IT!!!
      • all file and program shortcuts are unlinked!!! EVEN IF THE PATH FOR THE FILE/program IS CORRECT ..FREETER BLEACHES IT!!!
      • all explorer modules are unset... YES, EVEN IF THEY EXIST!!! ..
      yup, you guessed it; FREETER BLEACHES IT!

WHAT THE FRICKIN HELL ? :rage:

Honestly Alex...and I apologize for posting while soooo frustrated, but come on bro... this is beta stuff.

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.