Freeter February 2018 Status Update

• sad:sweat:

• @MatheusRV There's a curse on this source code, or what? 2 "new owners" and... nothing?

• Hello great people at Freeter!
    Is this project dead or alive? I do wonder when we will get some new from you guys/girls...?
    Have a nice day...

• It's July, and electron already updated to the latest, but this software did'nt received any update. Where's the owner? can you opensource this software?

Thanks

• Please consider open sourcing this project so it can move forward... Thanks!

• Very bummed that this project looks to be dead. I discovered the app today and it's EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Nothing else has really hit the mark. I was ready to buy the Premium version but decided to check out the community first. Glad I did. But wish the news was better.

• any updates?

• no man!
    This guy is like a ghost !

Anyone in the same country as him (USA) mind calling him ? and seeing whats what.

This is so sad. i lov this damn program. using it everyday.

• It's sad this hasn't been updated. It had loads of potential but frustrations around lack of password manager integration etc. meant that I haven't stuck with it. I wouldn't normally suggest an alternative but given this project seems not to be progressing any further I don't think it is unreasonable, especially given I paid for the premium version. If he comes back online and starts developing it again, he's welcome to delete this :-)

The best option I have found is a Chrome plugin called https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/multi-layout-manager/ijpiffheldgmdkbaohoilabdnmeinand - you can save your layouts (which includes multiple window layouts and all the tabs included within them) and give them names. You can have multiple Chrome windows and tabs open and it will reopen your exact setup in addition to everything you have open. Like Freeter but with all the normal Chrome stuff.

Hope that helps in the interim! There are other similar options I think.

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.