Some suggested additions

• I'm loving the product so far. Have a couple of ideas:

1. There should be a timer widget that counts elapsed time worked on a project. It could have two options--start automatically and start manually. This would be useful for tracking time for billing or informational purposes.

2. Turn the "Notes" widget into Rich Text instead of plain text.

3. The webpage Widget doesn't work for quite a few web pages. I'm not sure, though, if there's anything you can do about that (my company's SharePoint site is one example).

4. The ability to Drag and Drop between ToDo list widgets instead of cutting and pasting would be awesome. I've used Freeter to create a modified Kanban Board "In Progress", "Next Up" and "Done" and being able to drag tasks from one ToDo list to another would be helpful. Beefing up the widget a bit to show red when past a due date would be nice but not mandatory since Freeter isn't my main To Do.

5. It would be nice to add more widgets to the screen for those of us with Retina iMacs and super high resolution.

Thanks!

• Thank you for using Freeter and your suggestions! :star2:

1. There should be a timer widget...

Is that really needed as a part of Freeter? There are web apps enabling to do time tracking with invoicing, etc. They can be easily embedded on Freeter dashboards using the Webpage widget.

1. Turn the "Notes" widget into Rich Text...

On the to-do list :) Will be implemented via Markdown support.

1. The webpage Widget doesn't work for quite a few web pages...

There was a major Chromium update in the latest version of Freeter. Could you check if the problem still exists.

1. The ability to Drag and Drop between ToDo list widgets...

The Drag and Drop between To-Do List widgets was added in 0.11. Give it a try.

1. It would be nice to add more widgets to the screen...

Nice idea! Will make the grid configurable in 0.13 or 0.14.

• Thanks for listening to the suggestions! Am going to get the update ASAP

• @john_r P.S. all the web sites I was using are working fine now. No more errors. Thanks

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.