What's going on here?

• To whoever took over the Freeter Development: Freeter is much too good to just drop all and any support or even communication. So I suggest you talk to us - the community. There are some of us who have already paid for Freeter and others who would but can't since the project "feels" completely abandoned.

I simply cannot understand why you would refuse to talk to us for months. This is not about refund, this is about developers offering help - IF you let us.

I'm pretty sure that new features would show up as soon as you made it open source.
    So please give us some life sign here.

• Hi Nick. Would you consider creating a Slack group or exchanging contact details, so those who are interested in this can proceed in a organised way?

• Seriously @admin just create a kickstarter to release the code, I understand you need your money back but come on, this is getting ridiculous. How much did you pay for the code ? Set a KS goal at 2 or 3 times that amount and release the source...

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.