with 100s of Task/Project management tools out there, and i tested a ton, all being awkward/inefficient/overbloat/too complex or too fugly in UI/UX and too inflexible & too slow etc.
it's high time for Freeter - thank you Alex Kaul in Vietnam ; )
a popular tool is Slack. which is also a compatible widget in Freeter.
however, slack is quite slack (unprofessional/awkward/inefficient/impractical...not the productivity gainer it's marketed/hyped to be) and so is it possible Alex/Freeter to add a COLLABORATION feature please?
if you do collab as efficiently as Freeter so far, wow!
collab should at least:
- add team members (invite/add/delete etc)
- share folders to upload/download (even local ƒolder or various clouds)
- date/time stamps
- private/public channels (unlike Slack allow switch)
- star lists
- direct messages
- format messages (unlike Slack)
- annotate/note/sketch (as in Skitch https://evernote.com/skitch) in per-user-colors atop your Freeter dashboard items
- file manager & viewer (alias + uploads)
@junglerolf Thanks for sharing your thoughts and kind words!
This looks like a great set of ideas for a whole new app! Saved to my to-do list.