Open multiple docs in same app window

• At the moment if I use opener for more than one acrobat/pages/word doc, each doc is opened separately, instead of one instance with tabs. Is it possible to have an app open all instances in one window with tabs?

• @ryanunchuks Currently not. Apps decide how to open documents. Technically it could be done for apps which support different open strategies, specified via command-line arguments. For example, when you call chrome google.com from the command line it will open the url in a new tab, by default. And if you call chrome --new-window google.com, it will open the url in a new window.

Please write the list of apps you use to open the documents, and I will make a quick research if they support any command line arguments. And if most apps support that, I'll add the corresponding options in Freeter.

• Thanks for the response. I've noticed that if I already have an app open, all the docs will open as tabs in one window, which is interesting.

Apps that open in multiple windows: Acrobat, Pages, Text Edit.

Loving Freeter, btw. Great work!

• @ryanunchuks The opening algorithm was changed in 1.1.0. Can you check if it works better with these apps? Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Freeter Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.